Gain a fresh perspective and insights to perform to your highest potential
Executive level leaders benefit from gaining the insights and clarity that comes from an independent Executive Coach.
Executive coaching is central to our Residential Leadership Development Workshops. Through the coaching process, leaders are able to unpack feedback, set clear development goals and, with post-programme coaching, maintain a focus on those goals and accountability for their achievement.
Our experienced Executive Coaches can also be engaged to support in-house Senior Leader Development Workshops and independently of programmes and workshops.
Key Benefits of Executive Coaching
By undertaking executive coaching, a Leader will;
- Understand their own innate leadership strengths, blind-spots and working style preferences.
- Gain insight into their leadership through the lens of others – the person you report to, colleagues and direct reports.
- Set leadership development goals and receive ongoing coaching to achieve those goals.
Who is ISL Executive Coaching For?
Executive Coaching is for;
- Leadership Programme participants who want to maintain a focus and accountability on their development goals
- Senior Leaders who want to have Executive Coaching to supplement their development experience
- Any executive that values an gaining an insight into their leadership through the lens of others with the support of an independent Executive Coach to help them to interpret the feedback, set clear development goals and maintain a focus on those goals and accountability for their achievement.
Why Choose ISL Executive Coaching?
ISL is a premium provider of world-class experiential leadership development programmes. Executive coaching is a core element of these programmes. All our coaches are experienced and accredited.
Over the last 18 years, ISL has delivered 115 world-class Residential Leadership Programmes to over 2000 CEO’s, senior executives and middle managers. All have been coached by ISL coaches.
All of our Executive Coaching is evidence informed and supported through SmartLeader Apps, a comprehensive, integrated and user-friendly set of leader diagnostic tools that have been used by over 7000 individuals.